


Hot Yoga
During the school terms, I went to Wutaishan Fitness club to take Hot Yoga every Saturday and Sunday. I also did swimming and running there. I played badminton in Nanjing Normal University badminton court with Joanne. I thought Hot Yoga was the most interesing sport of all. However, when I first took the class, I did not want to do it because it was too stifling because of the heat. Despite of that, I carried on doing it and now I am used to the heat. Thanks to Hot Yoga, I learned about myself as a competitor, gained my insight and it was benefited me a lot.
From Hot Yoga, I learned that I am a very flexible and patient competitor. Before, I did not know that I was such a flexible competitor. However, I found myself that I could do some of the advanced Yoga motions. Through this Yoga class, I have become more flexible. I also found out that I am really patient. The temperature of the Hot Yoga classroom is really high. Some people goes out in the middle of the class to take a cold breathe outside. Despite of the heat, I followed the teacher’s Yoga motions and took the class without going out.
The insight I gained about myself during and after this process is that my body became healthier both physically and mentally than before attending this class. After a week of busy school days, Yoga helped me to relax my brain and body. There are many sport classes in the Wutaishan Fitness Club. Of all the classes Yoga was the most appealing class to me because I do not like moving a lot like running or noisy places like dancing classes. Yoga suited right for me. Hot Yoga is quiet and relaxing but also lets our body use up masses of energy. Every time, at the end of the class, I felt my body lighter than the usual.
I also found out that my ability of concentration became stronger because of Hot Yoga. I assume this is because I have to breathe a lot in Yoga class, which results my brain to be fresher.
The insight I found out of myself is also my benefit. The healthiness of my body and mental is my benefit. Hot Yoga also helped me to match my fitness goals, which is to lose weight. The weight loss of my body, because of yoga, made my self-confidence to increase. I am also teaching my mother some of the basic motions of yoga at home. The experience of this class is also helping my family relationship to be friendlier.
In a word, thanks to Hot Yoga, I have found other abilities and insight of myself which benefits to me. I am going to carry on taking this Yoga class and will find more about myself. I want to take this class everyday, but there is lifestyle limitation. I have piano and math classes on weekdays during the Hot Yoga class time, so I can not attend the Yoga class. However I did not find any physical limitations, which means I have a good physical strength.
From Hot Yoga, I learned that I am a very flexible and patient competitor. Before, I did not know that I was such a flexible competitor. However, I found myself that I could do some of the advanced Yoga motions. Through this Yoga class, I have become more flexible. I also found out that I am really patient. The temperature of the Hot Yoga classroom is really high. Some people goes out in the middle of the class to take a cold breathe outside. Despite of the heat, I followed the teacher’s Yoga motions and took the class without going out.
The insight I gained about myself during and after this process is that my body became healthier both physically and mentally than before attending this class. After a week of busy school days, Yoga helped me to relax my brain and body. There are many sport classes in the Wutaishan Fitness Club. Of all the classes Yoga was the most appealing class to me because I do not like moving a lot like running or noisy places like dancing classes. Yoga suited right for me. Hot Yoga is quiet and relaxing but also lets our body use up masses of energy. Every time, at the end of the class, I felt my body lighter than the usual.
I also found out that my ability of concentration became stronger because of Hot Yoga. I assume this is because I have to breathe a lot in Yoga class, which results my brain to be fresher.
The insight I found out of myself is also my benefit. The healthiness of my body and mental is my benefit. Hot Yoga also helped me to match my fitness goals, which is to lose weight. The weight loss of my body, because of yoga, made my self-confidence to increase. I am also teaching my mother some of the basic motions of yoga at home. The experience of this class is also helping my family relationship to be friendlier.
In a word, thanks to Hot Yoga, I have found other abilities and insight of myself which benefits to me. I am going to carry on taking this Yoga class and will find more about myself. I want to take this class everyday, but there is lifestyle limitation. I have piano and math classes on weekdays during the Hot Yoga class time, so I can not attend the Yoga class. However I did not find any physical limitations, which means I have a good physical strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment